July 22, 2005

What Women Want (with no Mel Gibson in sight, thank Monkey)

I'm finished with my first week (AKA 2 days) at work and have become immensely tired. Alright, so work in general is exhausting, I get that. But can someone please tell me why, after sitting down for several hours, I'm tired in my legs? To me, at least, that doesn't make a goddamn lick of sense. But then again, I don't feel very bright after repeating the same sentences 69 times.

Also, after spending my breaks at work with mostly girls today, I can proudly say that I've uncovered the truth about women. Yes, gentlemen, I have solved the puzzle which men worldwide have tried to crack throughout all of history. Actually, it's dissappoitingly simple, and I know some of you will smack your foreheads in a minute and cry out "Of course! I knew it!". Which of course you didn't, but that's OK. So now, let me give all of you the answer to the question 'what are women thinking'..

I hope you're paying attention? Good, 'cause here it comes:

Cock.

No need to thank me (although some money would be nice). Just venture out into the great ole world, armed to the teeth with this new, not-so-revolutionary knowledge, and give them what they want. And then all wars will end, and everyone will live happily for the rest of the weekend.

As for me, I have some serious relaxing to do. I think I can hear Knights of the Old Republic calling in the distance.. calling for some brave soul to step up and destroy the whole fucking universe. Today, I'm that soul, so pray for your loved ones before Darth Sleeper comes knocking.

MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! (or, if you prefer, ROFL)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn you need to get laid! Red some of your bloggs and you REALY need some sex! To get you mind off it I mean. Girls think about cock? Shure they do, but not all the time like we think about vaginas. They also alwasy think about what to wear, what the person in front of them are wearing and trying to find flaws in other girls clothing. They also alwas constantly scan the area for people with socks in theire sandals. Girls are extremely complex being you will NEVER understand!

Rudevalley said...

Don't be fooled by their clothing front, man. It probably takes them all their energy reserves just to pretend to be looking at clothes, just so we won't suspect what they're really thinking about. Oh, and socks in sandals, I'm sure, is some sort of secret code for 'my penis is so big it's an Al-Quaida target' or something. Therefore the constant scanning.

And don't give me any cheek. I don't need to get laid, I fuck people over at work. Telemarketer, remember?

Anonymous said...

How on earth did you find this out? I can't just take your word for good fish! I demand details about your discovery.

TP