May 09, 2006

Make it reggae!

I have discovered something. It would seem that, each year, some parts of the ground (you know, the one outside) goes green. At these green spots, people have appeared, and lots of them. Many of these people are women with little or no clothes on them. My brain is still trying to process it all, but as far as I can tell these women are either grown directly on the spot or extremely attracted to green. I have made a mental note on buying lots of green clothes, as a direct result of this.

Also, I have disturbing news for readers of this blog. It seems that exposion to the sun, half-naked women, and reggea has had an unfortunate effect on my mood. I am actually experiencing short, painful moments of contentedness. This may appear as a good thing. However, it leaves me in short supply of stuff to whine about here, such as the lack of said elements. Luckily, the answers may be right ahead: The dreaded Spring Exams are on their way. My cashflow is not so much flowy as it is jerky. I do not have a job for the summer, nor a place to live. In short: Things will soon be back to normal. Don't despair, let me do that for you.

In other news: Recent studies (made by me) suggests that reggae is good for you. A lack of music has actually caused the extinction of several species of animals, mostly mammals. As we know, people are mammals (and rude ones, at that). So, in order to avoid extinction; make it reggae!

(Oh, and in case you're wondering where to start, try the Dynamite! series from Soul Jazz Records. I have recently been exposed to #3 in the series, it will r0xx0r your s0xx0rz)

No comments: