August 18, 2005

On bodily fluids and IKEA

Alright all you dimwitted leprechauns, this is the shit: I am now wireless, moneyless and I have the ability to actually talk into my mobile. Also, I have furniture. Hurray for me! Due to an ill-timed sickness, however, I've been unable to do anything the last couple of days without sprouting goo from my nose all the time. Which includes two quite traumatic visits to IKEA, only one of which resulted in the actual buying of furniture, and the assembly of said furniture.

As for the collective, our actions this last week can perhaps best be likened to those of a headless chicken arguing with itself. Not very coordinated, to say the least. Which brings me to my next point: One of my housemates (the one who most likely infected me with her evil bacteria) wanted to be mentioned in this blog (perhaps expecting something cute? But perhaps not), so here goes my first co-resident presentation: Don't let the sweet looks fool you, this one's a spankin' dominatrix, only without all the leather. Her hobbies probably includes barbecuing cute animals and small boys while laughing maniacally. She was last seen complaining over something. All in all, she's one of the nicer girls out there.

Not much time for spelunking around the internet lately, but I do have one tiny link for you all to check out. Here you will find some music made by an old schoolmate of mine, enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures! Give us pictures of your housegirl(s)! yeah. Do you want to come sailing one day btw? TP.

Anonymous said...

I love yoooou....

Anonymous said...

You, the man who hates America, might want to use English, not nasty US-English in your blog. The term sick is used when you are about to vomit(feeling nausea).I interprit the rambling 'bout nose-goo as a common cold, thus the right word to use is illness, not sickness.

Rudevalley said...

Who said anything about hating America? For that matter, who said anything about not hating England? And, well, it's not my language, so I get to fuck around with it as much as I want, thank-you-very-much.