September 07, 2005

Watch this space

Hello all. It's me again. My, what an insane rate the site was updated all of a sudden, you might think. But, you see, I just found this, which is a friend's blog. It's still in the earlies, only a couple days old, in fact, but it's looking good. If he keeps it up, he might go on the left. But hey, we need some sort of quality control here, right?
Anyway, in sharp contrast to my not-so-humble self, this fellow actually has something to write about. What is this thing, this thing that he writes about, you might ask. But, I won't tell. Then why should I check it out, you might inquire further (at which point you would be starting to annoy me. It's one tiny click, after all). Why, for one thing he's much nicer than me, which is supposed to be a good thing. For another, nothing really encourages a blogger like people actually reading what you've written (believe me, I know). If you need more reasons, how about this: If you do not comply with my command (which is to check out his blog, in case you've forgotten) I will boil your grandmother and eat her as a sidedish to my fishsticks (alright, alright, I'll lay off the grandmothers from now on. Just this one last time, I promise).

So here's another link to his site, just to make sure you don't miss it and your grandmother comes off without a scratch.

And a third time.

And that's it. Now beat it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should not eat meat and fish in the same meal.. Add some vedgetables instead.

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog you have here, I have added it to my list and will check in often!

PS: you might want to check out www.lickdick.com