June 13, 2005

Links: The backbone of modern society

So I cut my hair. Turned out there were no demons in there at all, which was a nice surprise. I went from looking like a fluffy hippie to something more along the lines of a crazed, evil football supporter. A refreshing change, I'm sure.

Figured I ought to say something about my pretty pretty links on the side there. Basically it goes like this:
Democracy Now! is an excellent alternative to cookie-cutter news channels. It's also free and downloadable, so what the hell are you doing here reading this? Get over there pronto and check it out!
Darkfall Online looks like it could be a fun and addictive MMORPG. It also looks like it'll give the finger to bigger companies (Blizzard, I'm looking at you) and show them how it's supposed to be done. Personally I tired of my very first MMO in less than two months (it's very likely I'll get back to you on that), so needless to say I'm like, totally psyched, man. Go have a lookie, and be nice to my brother while you are there. Otherwise I'll come after you with my pitchfork of.. um, let's call it "backstabbing"..
Next item: Just Adventure+. If you're a fan of this so-called "dying" games genre, you'll love it. If you're not a fan of adventure games you're a moron. No offense.
The Underdogs is for everyone, moron or no, who likes being able to check out all the games you couldn't afford when you were a noisy little kid. Most are free to download, and I can't think of a single reason not to visit. Except for maybe this "life" thing everyone's going on about.
Finally (at the present time) we have Scary Go Round, one of the few webcomics actually worth reading. Also see The Noob and Scaryduck (neither scary, a duck nor a comic, but fun nonetheless), who aren't on my link list for reasons unknown. But both are worth a good chunk of your time, except that's probably not saying much.

So that's it. Go click. Stop reading.

No comments: